“If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play at it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf.” – Bob Hope
1. Rules are for everyone to keep the game fair.
2. It is the responsibility of each member of the foursome to call attention to any incorrect scores before teeing off on the next tee.
3. Report to the first tee promptly.
4. Keep up with the group ahead. DO NOT leave a hole open.
5. BE ALERT – When your group has putted out, leave the green and go to the next tee.
6. If you are keeping score, post scores at next tee box. To speed up play we play “READY GOLF.”
7. Keep talk to a minimum. Remain quiet when a player is hitting or putting.
8. Do not step within 12″ of the cup or walk on another player’s line of putt.
9. Limit the number of practice swings to one.
10. Repair ball marks on the green.
11. Fill in/replace divots on fairway, tee and rough.
12. Before leaving a bunker, rake it smooth.
13. DO NOT park your bag or cart in front of the green, pull it to the side.
14. If you do not keep score, offer to write the scores in at the tournament table.
15. HELP STAMP OUT SLOW PLAY.